Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Exploring The Law of Attraction

As a Life & Career Coach, I too, have my very own coach who encourages me to persevere with my business launch even as I navigated becoming a mom this past year. Karen Cappello is the Chief Learning Officer of International Coach Academy, and so I am always thrilled to learn her pearls of wisdom. She offers a podcast website where she shares the wealth of her insights. I was absolutely honored to be a guest interviewer this past week, and challenged her with some questions of my own about the much-discussed-in-coaching-circles "Law of Attraction."

Click here: www.k-cast.com to learn Karen's thoughts regarding the practical application of The Law of Attraction, including how one of her clients memorably used it to attract her new life mate!

1 comment:

Jacinta Hin said...

Hi Nichole,

Congratulations on your new blog. Looks very nice. I will drop by when you post.
And ofcourse congratulations with the birth of your baby!

Do visit me too. I now update weekly....

Jacinta